Half Price Day

Spritzie

Today is half price day, and I saw someone post about getting the chocolate avatar today, using it.

In order to get the chocolate avatar, you have to buy a 90+ rarity item from the Chocolate Factory. I was told that you can tell which these are by all of them being priced over 5,000np.

My question is... on Half Price Day, are the prices showing in the shops, half of their usual price? (IE: A usually 5000np candy, is now showing as 2500np?) Or are they showing their regular price, but you end up only paying half?

Thank you. I still need that avatar, and I wanted to be absolutely positive what I was looking for. I'd love to get it today if I can. I guess I'll be stalking the Chocolate Factory today.

The problem with half price day is.. Since it is so cheap, everyone is in the stores. I recommend waiting until it is a bit easier to grab one of the items :P

That's a good point. I tried on a Wednesday a couple weeks ago, and I only saw 1 90+ item stock. And it was gone way too quick. Today will be even worse. But hey... it's worth a shot.

Thank you for mentioning that.

I got the avatar today, which I can't believe I was able to get it on half price day. I got a Chocolate Dr Sloth and I think it's half price was 5001 or 7001. I was so psyched about getting that avatar I forgot to copy or screen shot it :laughingsmiley: