Secret Abilities Help

Divya Bean

Hey guys! So, I was in the Battledome today, and I wanted to raise the level of my Heal ability, you know, so I can heal better. Does anyone know how to raise the level of your pet's ability? Preferably a nonexpensive way??? Thanks!

Landing on the Light Faerie on either the Wheel of Monotony or the Wheel of Excitement will randomly increase the level of one of your Faerie abilities. I can't think of any way to improve a specific ability though.

Well there's the bottled faeries which TDN has a very helpful guide on which to get and which not to get.

There's landing on the light faerie space on the faerie wheel.

You could train at acadamies; either the one on Krawk Island or Mystery Island. I recommend the one on Mystery Island but thats just my preference.

TDN has great guides on those as well ^^

Hope i helped =)

The only ways to increase the level of a faerie ability is to ether get it through the wheel of excitement, or feed your pet a Radioactive Negg, which will increase the level of a random ability. These cost roughly 100k each. I'm not actually sure how much a boost this might give you (leveling up abilities) or even if it does give any boost at all. The battledome as a whole is woefully under-developed.

You'll probably have more luck with the Wheel of Excitement than the wheel of Monotony. I've landed on the Light Faerie quite often with the Wheel of Excitement. But I don't remember anything like that from the other one.

You'll probably have more luck with the Wheel of Excitement than the wheel of Monotony. I've landed on the Light Faerie quite often with the Wheel of Excitement. But I don't remember anything like that from the other one.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is what the Light Faerie did!!! Hahaha, I could never figure it out when it said "the light faerie has done something but you dont know what". Thanks!!! Wheel of Excitement, here I come!!!