Hidden Tower Retirement

Love23Bug

Hmm...I think it's mainly up to TNT for picking when they'll retire items from the Hidden Tower.

So we can't really say or make a right prediction on that =/

However, I'm sure they would inform us through the news if they did that though.

Sorry, I don't know much about this ^^ *wishes she was around when Faerie Paint Brushes were sold there*

only if your a precognitionist will you know before hand, only if your lucky will you buy one directly alfter. though thinking of this another way. if lets say the baby paint brush got retired wouldnt you immediately ask "hey wait this got retired does that mean its going to go up in value?" so trying to buy one would IMMEDIATELY become more difficult. lets look at cove items here, what happened when the super attack pea became retired? i know you know all this, my point be that its not a very good stratagy. funny how the economy works on neopets. i bought 58 mystery island aishas stamps right alfter the price jump and ended up selling em at the exact same price i paid for em. so your probably better off just saveing your np into your till and drawing on the interest if you wanted my oppinion, as i highly doubt there going to make any hidden tower items retired any time soon. than again they have been adding to it quite a bit so who knows. my point is in this game your better off with a sure deal than makeing and spending a fortune to get fed up with waiting for the price to increase and trying to get your np back out of it to get nailed by deappriciation sense the ecomony isnt that great even on neopets. waaay too many kids running round placeing very very low bids on items to either be annoying or to try and con you out of your items.

in summery, save your np or buy one of everything come back in a few years and see if its gone up in value, OR save all that np and draw interest daily.

FTW = this post is DEFINATELY over 8 words XD