Meuka Challenger

silvermist

Hey guys, I've been trying to get the Meuka for about...8 1/2 years now? Well I've been spinning the Wheel of Misfortune religiously for the past 5 months and I still haven't gotten any luck. Does anyone know if there is a lending list out there, or if anyone has a pet willing to lend?

I think i got mine way before i started to battle. Whenever my pet gets sick i always go look at the lookup without thinking about it and i got him as a challenger.I am still pretty weak but I beat Meuka yesterday. I would say go to the BD board. I am sure someone would be willing to help. You could also start looking in the pound maybe they have one there.

I know what you mean! I posted on all of the boards - BD, AC, PC, even the HC because some noobs go there to get help finding the cure.

Nobody seems to want to lend meuka pets! I finally got it on the Wheel of Misfortune the other day, but my IQ was my active so I healed her pretty quick. I wish it had been my shoyru - then I could lend to people like you and I who were looking!

I'll definitely keep an eye out though. If I find one I'll let you know.

Also, I heard that there is a site called something like lostandpound that lists which pets in the pound are sick. If you view their lookups, you can see whcih diseases they have. You might be able to catch a meuka pet in the pound!

I didn't know anything about this. When I checked, I do have Meuka as a challenger, so at some point, I must have gotten one of my pets sick, and been at the right place. This is one of the first times I've heard about this.

Good luck getting it.