Help Please?

RohanX

uhh,well, you see, im stuck in the altador plot! the stupid janitor guy keeps saying the same thing when the lenny dude says something hes not supposed to say while the janitor says what he says. Well, the main problem is that i keep doing the part im supposed to and its all screwed up and it wont let me look at the disco club part of the altador plot! please help, if you can

have you used the TDN guide, i used that and it helped me a lot, there is heaps of guides if you google altador plot. If the guides don't help you i will try and explain what i did. I will have to try and remember. lol

uhh,well, you see, im stuck in the altador plot! the stupid janitor guy keeps saying the same thing when the lenny dude says something hes not supposed to say while the janitor says what he says. Well, the main problem is that i keep doing the part im supposed to and its all screwed up and it wont let me look at the disco club part of the altador plot! please help, if you can

I think I know which part you're talking about.....

When you're in the archives, there is a bulletin board on the wall in the center of the room. In the top right hand corner of that board there should be a paper that has a disco ball on it, which you have to click.

If the paper is not on the board, then you missed something on the previous step and you will have to repeat it, as new steps only open once the prior steps are done exactly right.

Clicking the disco ball announcement takes you to disco club. To the right of the big disco ball, there are several little glitter/light spots, reflections from the ball. One of those light spots will be the link you need, just hover your mouse over each of them until you find it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know which part you're talking about.....

When you're in the archives, there is a bulletin board on the wall in the center of the room. In the top right hand corner of that board there should be a paper that has a disco ball on it, which you have to click.

If the paper is not on the board, then you missed something on the previous step and you will have to repeat it, as new steps only open once the prior steps are done exactly right.

Clicking the disco ball announcement takes you to disco club. To the right of the big disco ball, there are several little glitter/light spots, reflections from the ball. One of those light spots will be the link you need, just hover your mouse over each of them until you find it.

yes! thats the part im stuck on! but i dont remember skipping anything at all!

• 2 weeks later...

You should probably go through and repeat the entire previous step as listed in the guide, it's very easy to miss one tiny detail. Just try to do all of it again and hopefully it'll work out for you. Should only take a couple of minutes to fix! :)