Hello Guys :D

gsmokez

Hey guys, saw this site while I was googling an avatar checklist because I decided to start collecting avatars now. My neopets account is the same as my username on this site and I just recently started playing neopets so I really look forward to working towards getting some really nice avatars. Just thought this would be a good place to introduce myself and try to get to know some of you guys as well. :D Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Hey, welcome to the group. It is a great site, I only joined a few days ago. I hope you have fun here as well. Glad to here you are collecting avvies. I am currently trying to get some item and game avatars.

Tyranu Evanu can be tricky. Try checking the game guide for it on here. That helped me get it. And as for Bilge Dice, I got that, on my second score of 24. That one can be tricky too, but just keep trying. Take a break, if you need to, then try again later. I haven't even begun to try for the winning streak avatar on that one.

Good luck.

hi um yeah................................................................................................................................................................................i like tacos............................................................................................................................................*quack*.................................................................................

Welcome!! My name is Katya. I hope you enjoy TDN. Be sure to read the rules though..