My Chomby is Bald

Domino

My Chomby, Wandurer, is bald!! (He doesn't have the scales). The plates (or whatever they're called) aren't clothing (I checked on my Dari), and he hasn't been in the pound. This is the first time I noticed it.

Is this just a glitch??

You're welcome! (This is a tad off topic, but when I just searched 'chomby' on the search bar, an eyrie came up called chomby. Strange names people give their pets these days. It's like a zebra being named spot. :P)

You're welcome! (This is a tad off topic, but when I just searched 'chomby' on the search bar, an eyrie came up called chomby. Strange names people give their pets these days. It's like a zebra being named spot. :P)

Haha! That is probably because they had a chomby and then it got changed. There are a lot like that in the pound. But still, thats funny! :laughingsmiley:

I was on the boards the other day and somebody else had a yellow chomby that was bald. It was their active neopet and when they chatted it appeared bald but when I went to the pet lookup it wasn`t bald. It`s probably just some weird glitch or bug. Report it to TNT and see if they can find out how to fix it. I wish you the best of luck finding out what the heck it wrong.

TNT addressed the problem in this week's editorial in the NT.

Hey, TNT! *throws some pickles* Well, I have a question to ask. What's up with all the Chombies, especially the yellow ones? They're all bald! :O I hope you're getting them out of their spikeless existence soon! ~ xhopesandfearsx

Haha, it does appear that all our yellow Chombies have lost their spikes. We passed this on to our artists and they should be donning their spikes again soon.