"Cheapest" was to get a Jetsam?

Dojorkan

I would guess the only way to get a Jetsam besides the obvious creating or adopting one is Morphing potion, since there is apparently no Magical Plushie. That said, what is the cheapest of the Jetsam Morphing Potions? Obviously the four basic colors are probably the cheapest, but are any one of them cheaper than the other? I searched the trading post but don't have much to go off of. So I want to know what those of you who have been actively playing Neopets before I created this account, think.

I don't want to adopt because theres a certain name I want it to have, plus this account is under four months old so I can't anyway. Obviously, I won't be able to create a Jetsam until Jetsam day. =/

According to Jellyneo.net's item database, the last time they checked prices, the two cheapest Jetsam morphing potions was blue. But I'm not sure, because the list isn't complete. I know there's morphing potions for all the basic colors, but it's only showing blue and red. But it lists the Blue at 700k.