Plot 14 - Spell Book

Jdee

Can someone please help me with locating the Spellbook.

I have followed other ppls hints & tips but still no good. :sad01_anim:

I've put in correct room co-ordinantes but there are no clickable books. I've been clicking on the book shelves for the past 2hrs (even my boyfirend tried too).

My Sleeper co-ordinates are:

(-278,56)

(-238,26)

(-198,-4)

(-158,-4)

(-118,26)

(-78,56)

Sums: -1068,156

Room No. 15, 12

I have cleared the internet cache, i didn't use the example URL on the TDN walkthrough, i've tried using 'TAB' and nothing, and have restarted the whole process of enetering the co-ordiantes sooo many times and there is no books that i can click on that pops up.

I know other ppl have had a hard time locating the book and grateful of all the hints but can someone please help me figure out why i can't find the book.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still having trouble finding it!!! :sad01_anim:

I re entered my co-ordinates and this time it gave me 13,12 and that didn't work either!

Is there just a random glich or does it mean not everyone is able to complete this workthrough?

Please help???? :crying:

I'm still having trouble finding it!!! :sad01_anim:

I re entered my co-ordinates and this time it gave me 13,12 and that didn't work either!

Is there just a random glich or does it mean not everyone is able to complete this workthrough?

Please help???? :crying:

Hello there!

The room number does appear to be 15, 12 according to the TDN page here.

It is strange that there are no clickable books, there should be clickable books in every room. Perhaps you could try:

1. Opening the page in a different browser;

2. Pressing "tab" to locate the books;

3. Checking Finneus' hints compilation page to see whether you have completed every step before the Spellbook one. Not being able to click on the books could be a result of skipping/missing a step by accident.

I wish you the best of luck!