Saints or Colts?

Mikey_Joe_Mc

Saints or Colts or commericals?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

• New Orleans Saints
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • the commercials

If I had to choose it would be the New Orleans Saints, if only because I hate Peyton Manning. I'm really uninterested over the Super Bowl this year with the Colts and a really awful commercial getting in, and it doesn't help I'm still bitter over my team's pathetic performance this year (Steelers). I'm really going to be watching for the commercials, even though they've not as good as the used to be. At least I have The Last Airbender TV spot to look forward to, and a Shutter Island one, though I don't know if that one's new.

The Jets XD. No, but I voted commercials because I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl (neither Jets or Giants are there). But if I had to make a choice, I'll put it on the Saints. Stupid Colts eleminated my Jets...

Eh, now that I've seen my Last Airbender trailer, I don't care anymore. I want the Saints to win since I hate the Colts, but I don't think I'm going to watch the actual game. Ah, the Super Bowl. The only one in the world where people watch the commercials and leave during the show.