Hello

Mel

Hi, I'm Mel--Kikara on Neopets--and I've decided to go join this forum, since I've been using it to keep track of my avatars and do dailies anyway. So, like I said, I'm Mel, I'm 20 years old, my favorite Neopet is the Cybunny, and I'm one of those people who left and came back to Neopets, making my account seem like it should be way more rich and awesome than it actually is.

I collect avatars, plushies, and am considering properly collecting stamps. Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you!

Welcome! :)

I did exactly the same thing, leaving my account and it being old, but not being as valuable as people would expect. And also I'm collecting avatars :) If you're considering collecting stamps I would buy the stamp that retired recently as apparantly it's going up and up and upp... and so later down the line when you want it, it'll be mega bucks.

Welcome Mel!! Glad you joined. :laughingsmiley:

I wish you the best on collecting avatars and plushies. I used to collect plushies way back in 08 but now Im really into avatars too. My name is Katya by the way. Send me a message anytime. I just joined not to long ago as well and would love to make a new friend. :D