Freezer: Green Frost Cannon

Healer: Lesser Healing Scroll

Bomb: Rotten Egg Stink Bomb

Shield: Leaf Shield

Second Shield: Downsize!

Stealer: Purple Sticky Hand

thank you

Ah, it's been a long time since I've done this, but here goes. xD

Could you please tell us the price range you would like to spend to improve your set please?

I see some flaws though. For bomb get one use per battle, instead of one use only. You have the Honey Potion, which is quite good and only around 750k. However, if you're going for that range (< 1 mil) upgrade your constants to a Scuzzys Comb & keep the Compass.

You need a shield. Leaf Shield is good for beginners, but you can also improve to Patched Magic Hat or Sophies Magic Hat. A notch up would be quite expensive, in the millions. And get Downsize, it's freaking awesome.

Healer get a Greater Healing Scroll unless you want a good healer which will cost you a /bit/.

Freezer, like healer, unless you want to get a H4K or a Freezing Potion (100% freezes) go with the Snowglobe Staff.

Good luck.

I had a D! and leaf shield lying around in my SDB. And I updated my bomb. Still saving for Scuzzy's Comb and Snowglobe staff. I have enough, but I'd go completely broke if I tried to buy one. And maybe I'll go work on my NQ2 evil game and cross my fingers. Thanks :)