The Book of Eli

brittneefaith

I think it's about a drifter (Denzel Washington) in a post-apocyliptic world, and he goes to a town. The town is owned by a villian (Gary Oldman) and he wants a book that the drifter apperently has. It sounds confusing at first.

• 2 weeks later...

The Book of Eli is a really good movie, I agree. And yeah, CAV2, that's pretty much what it's about, but a description doesn't do it justice. It's just one of those movies that you have to see to explain.

Avatar was also really, really good. I saw it in IMAX 3D. Purely amazing. And somehow I managed to get my ticket for only $9 (regular ticket price is $14). Guess I'm just lucky.

I really want to see Legion. It looks good, and I had a friend tell me it was amazing.

The Book of Eli is yet another movie in a long line of Post-Apocalyptic movies.What does this have that's different and better than the others.Well other than the power of the lord behind it...Well,First of all,I have to go back to my Daybreakers review,I said that they cram too much into their movie without mixing it together, here they have a post-apocalyptic sci-fi western that references and reminisces of "A Boy and his Dog","A Fist Full of Dollars","Mad Max" along with plenty of others, and it all works, they either mix it well,or down play it so it's not in your face..