Soup Faerie Avat ar

leashluvsluke

So I know it is awarded randomly when feeding your pet at the soup kitchen. I have sent my np to a side account, and have been eating at the soup kitchen for over 3 weeks now, its getting a little inconvienient shuffling np back and fourth to buy things (stocks etc). How long did it take everyone else to get the avatar? I'm hoping to get it soon so I can start collecting interest at the bank again!

I made a similar topic a week or two ago and the best advice was to put things on the trading post from a side account and offer them on your main. Don't accept the trade on your side, since money in your trades don't count toward your total value. Once you've gone to the soup kitchen just cancel all the offers in the trading post and you'll have your neopoints back.

I waited until my pets were all hungry and fed them all, took me like 4 separate trips there feeding 4 pets to get it. It's random though, I got it the first time on a side account but numerous attempts on my main.