stumped to find a price...

Shadaw the Rampage

I cannot for the life of me find another Caramel Urn or a price for it. even jelly neo didnt have a price for this item which i found mind boggleing. If ANYONE has any information on how to find the actual price of this even though theres only two that i know of in existance right now. one was the first one that got restocked by someone else. then the seconds the one i got... so yea... i cant beleave i cant find a price for it its crazy...

there is one for auction for 99000 np. Ending in less than 30 minutes with no bids.. Chances are a rarity 83 item, if it does nothing and is used for nothing, the price will plummet very soon.

Edit: Turn out it's not that rare in restocking so price will def drop

R80-90 can range in price from buyable to around the 1 mill mark... but that's about it. I would ask for offers first and check the shop wiz to see if anyone has put theirs in their shop for 99999np, as at that point the price plummets to around 20K in a day or two.

i was just shocked at the amount of good restocks i got from the lost desert last night. i got several books i paid 1k for and they were at 70k each. that and the pot was a compleate impulse buy xD so glad i bought it