Aisha Day

Aysh

When a pet day happens to fall on the weekend, they wait until Monday to celebrate. However, Aishas are regular pets and can be created any day of the year. So go ahead and create your Aisha, and you should be able to get your free training today.

When a pet day happens to fall on the weekend, they wait until Monday to celebrate. However, Aishas are regular pets and can be created any day of the year. So go ahead and create your Aisha, and you should be able to get your free training today.

But shouldn't it say so on the news section and I think there is supposed to be a banner of some sort :( kinda disappointed that they aren't celebrating Aisha day in style...

The news hasn't been released yet today. There will be a banner and everything later today on Neopets. And I think that the TDN News Team has been too busy trying to sort out the forum updates to get an advance release of the banner posted. ;)

The news hasn't been released yet today. There will be a banner and everything later today on Neopets. And I think that the TDN News Team has been too busy trying to sort out the forum updates to get an advance release of the banner posted. ;)

Yipeeee...finally here but what boring colours :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.