hi (feels kinda awkward saying it)

dominator__5

so how are you? all

well i dont wanna say my name coz it sounds kinda loopy but anyways ive been playing neopets for around 5 years, last year i took a leave and when i returned the login page asked me for a birth date which i did not remember so i started a new account and want to get back to the status i had in my previous one. so i joined tdn and kept reading all kinds of fascinating stuff, oh and nice halloween plot huh;) but i decided to join the forums because i had soo much to talk and get replies about that for some strange reason i cant get from tnt. i honestly think they think were a couple of 10 year olds.well that about sums me up, hope if anyone has any questions.

Your topic title is lol, kinda questionable?

Nice to meetcha, I have been on neo for about 9 and a half years now. Nice to see another 'veteran' return! Questions are never opposed to here I believe, and I have loved every moment of being a part of this group. Have fun and check out the rules when you get around to it.

Hope to see you around!

Hello and welcome to TDN! =D

It's a pain to not be able to remember your birthdate... @_@ But I guess a new start isn't too bad too, seeing how you can do everything better now that you know the general mechanics of the game :).

TNT is just slow because they do get bombarded by quite a few mails a day and other issues so can't really blame them I guess. Without them, there would not be any Neopets afterall!

Do enjoy your stay!