TREES

The Nova ROX

Global warming is a myth made up by liberal leaders to keep the electorate scared and continuing to vote for liberal agendas.

The Earth has been warming up and cooling down on its own for millions of years. There have been ice ages and heat waves. Last I heard there were no industry or cars during these times.

But, yes, trees are nice. :)

Trees are good for your health! Good! good! good! *Rants about trees* But I agree with chipmonker.

Trees are extrememly good! But the global warming thing isn't what it seems.

I read that today, weather is affected by many things. A few hundred years ago, a cold period came upon us. It lasted until the 1800s, but it wasn't a real ice age. It was a mini freeze. It was caused by an absence of sunspots or very few.

The ice age actually happens in periods. We are in an off period, which means it warms up. The next ice age period will happen, but not soon.

Global warming is a myth made up by liberal leaders to keep the electorate scared and continuing to vote for liberal agendas.

The Earth has been warming up and cooling down on its own for millions of years. There have been ice ages and heat waves. Last I heard there were no industry or cars during these times.

But, yes, trees are nice. :)

That pretty much sums up what I was going to say :yes:.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the geologists were probably concluding that human influenced global warming was a myth. Besides there isn't a relative (to global warming) scientist out there that can look you square in the eye and say "Global Warming is occurring due to human influences." Those who do support GW have problems with their agendas.

:D Tree --> 479403ce9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

But, yes, trees are nice. smile.gif

You sir are my god. It would be nice to have a nice chat with you on the corruption of the liberal party. But definitely well put.

The point about so-called "global warming" is that past warming and cooling trends haven't been seen to occur as quickly as this one. That's what makes it alarming and leads to the speculation that recent technological developments have something to do with it. I haven't done enough research either way, but I find it kind of suspicious.

And I really, really, really despise the use of "liberal" as a derogatory term. Want me to start ranting about conservative agendas? Because I can. That won't make it true, or even relevant, but I'll do it, just to fulfill my need for balance.

I think trees provide alot to our environment - but while they might have a positive effects towards the problems that are causing global warming they just can't do it alone, we all need to make an effort.

And to those of you who think its a myth and refer to the constant climate changes: Yes, the climate changes all the time, but we are still messing with the natural changes anyway!

I will refer you all to Al Gore movie: An Inconvenient Truth. While Al Gores movie is manipulative at times it does have some good points. One point he does not cover fully, though, is the overpopulation of the earth.

And before I get lynched, I do actually know what I'm talking about, I have a Master degree in Environmental Engineering, my specialty is cleaning up after all you guys polluting our environment.

And I really, really, really despise the use of "liberal" as a derogatory term. Want me to start ranting about conservative agendas? Because I can. That won't make it true, or even relevant, but I'll do it, just to fulfill my need for balance.

Fine, how about -- "Global warming is a myth made up by planetary-apocalypse-vote-for-me-or-we-all-die leaders to keep the electorate scared and continuing to vote for planetary-apocalypse-vote-for-me-or-we-all-die agendas."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree. Global warming is the liberals excuse to put down republicans. I did a research project on global warming a month ago. The same thing hapenned in the late 1700's. The earth heated up. The average temperatures for many places went up 10 degrees. As the years went by everything coolled down.

I agree. Global warming is the liberals excuse to put down republicans. I did a research project on global warming a month ago. The same thing hapenned in the late 1700's. The earth heated up. The average temperatures for many places went up 10 degrees. As the years went by everything coolled down.

I hope so! The poor penguins won't have any ice left!

I bet the fact that everything is warming up is true. It's just the hole in the Ozone that's not.