Could someone change my pets gender?

Ubbles

I know you need the Lab Ray as a challenger to change your pets gender, but I don't have him as my challenger. I don't wanna wait until I get him as my challenger. :'p I don't wanna risk zapping him into a her either.

So, if this is "legal", could I transfer someone Hissibella so you could change his gender? I don't mind having battledome losses, I just want a gender change. D<

(Hope I'm in the right section though.)

Oh, but if someone else knows another way to change a pet's gender, I'd be happy to hear it! :3

I won't base my trust on post counts, but rather on the way your account looks and/or achievements (trophies, avies, blahhblahh.)

The only other way to change its gender is to get the item "Strange Potion" ... but it's really hard to find, so that probably isn't going to work for you. I would offer to change the pet for you, but I also don't have the scientist as a challenger. Good luck.

I know you need the Lab Ray as a challenger to change your pets gender, but I don't have him as my challenger. I don't wanna wait until I get him as my challenger. :'p I don't wanna risk zapping him into a her either.

So, if this is "legal", could I transfer someone Hissibella so you could change his gender? I don't mind having battledome losses, I just want a gender change. D<

(Hope I'm in the right section though.)

Oh, but if someone else knows another way to change a pet's gender, I'd be happy to hear it! :3

I won't base my trust on post counts, but rather on the way your account looks and/or achievements (trophies, avies, blahhblahh.)

I can do it for you but you'll have to wait until February...my side account won't be 4 months until January 14th and I'd have to transfer one of my pets from my main to it then to make room for yours the next month. If you don't get any other offers consider it an option :)

^_^)-->

QUOTE (Seasonal Attack Jenny ^_^ @ Dec 17 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can do it for you but you'll have to wait until February...my side account won't be 4 months until January 14th and I'd have to transfer one of my pets from my main to it then to make room for yours the next month. If you don't get any other offers consider it an option :)

: D Really? Thank you soo much~!

I'll probably won't remember, but if I do, I'll probably NM you or PM you~ (What do you prefer? ;p )

But thank you everyone else for the help! ^_^

I'll keep this topic open just in case another kind soul will help me. ;3

It would be best to try to get him as a challenger actually. Just refresh on the page where you select the pet to zap and you should get him in no time. With daily visits it took me less than a week to get him as a challenger on 4/5 accounts, only one account took 3 weeks of once a day visiting.

It would be best to try to get him as a challenger actually. Just refresh on the page where you select the pet to zap and you should get him in no time. With daily visits it took me less than a week to get him as a challenger on 4/5 accounts, only one account took 3 weeks of once a day visiting.

I have tried refreshing, but no luck.

But someone NM'd me offering to help. Thank you everyone~! :3

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Iceheart if you have any questions regarding this action.