Secret Laboratory Price inflation...

agreff

Is anyone else holding out for the Lab map? I would just barely have enough to afford the outstanding 1050k-ish price, but according to another neo-related site (sorry, I don't know how you guys/the mods feel about posting other sites) sunnyneo, they claim that about a month ago it was in the 860-875k range. I think TNT definitely needs to start throwing some more pieces out in the wild because this is getting ridiculous!

EDIT: you can PM me here or contact on neo

Really? Interesting. But inflation happens in everything, not just in map pieces. I haven't invested that much on my pieces and I'm like just missing one and it's actually one of the more common pieces, just don't have enough atm. xP

I dont understand why neopets prices now a days are over the top!!!! 3 years ago things were more reasonable, i bought my secret lab map for no more than 250k...i also bought a draik transmogrification(750k) potion and a plushie paint brush(1.6mill) and a mystery island paint brush(for 1.2mill) and I aldo had the CHOKATO TCG which i had bought for 250k (i wish i had saved it in my SDB...grr hahah)...I dont understand.

I dont understand why neopets prices now a days are over the top!!!! 3 years ago things were more reasonable, i bought my secret lab map for no more than 250k...i also bought a draik transmogrification(750k) potion and a plushie paint brush(1.6mill) and a mystery island paint brush(for 1.2mill) and I aldo had the CHOKATO TCG which i had bought for 250k (i wish i had saved it in my SDB...grr hahah)...I dont understand.

It's just typical supply and demand..

Especially when there are way more players than before... (Maybe, I doubt older players would've stayed for this long.)

And theres more NPs in the neopian market now than before.

More money means more inflation. ;D

@theknowledge02;; I don't really know, but I thought you could transform your pet into magma by catching the fireflies or whatever.

IMO, I really don't understand why anyone would want magma pets, they're ugly. ._.'

IMO, I really don't understand why anyone would want magma pets, they're ugly. ._.'

Part of it is wanting something new.. I'm sure this will end up being no more than a passing fad since it's so easy to get your pet painted Magma (well, easy compared to other means). I think the pets look great, though.

I bought mine last spring for about 700-750k after the huge deflation. I was actually planning of buying another one, but it looks as I will have to wait until the price goes down Dx

Most of it is probably due to the 10x score sendings until the end of the year. Much more money is going out to the public, i mean... have you looked at the prices of codestones? Eo codestones have officially hit 10k lmao ;x

THIS is where I noticed inflation! That is plain ridiculous!

I got mine for around 700k a few weeks ago :P hahaha! It'll probably go down soon, just a good chance to sell I guess :) Thingy-m-bob (can't remember who you are sorry!) has a good point though, they really are banking on your laziness to sell you it at that price - get them all individually, its so much cheaper no matter what the inflation.

OP here again, so I've managed to get every piece but #8 for around 750k which is fine with me, but I've neomailed about 5 people so far asking how much they want for piece #8 and I get no response. Since no one is selling them individually on the TP I really have no clue how much the last piece is going for. Can anyone fill me in? Possibly someone wanting to sell the piece? :D

OP here again, so I've managed to get every piece but #8 for around 750k which is fine with me, but I've neomailed about 5 people so far asking how much they want for piece #8 and I get no response. Since no one is selling them individually on the TP I really have no clue how much the last piece is going for. Can anyone fill me in? Possibly someone wanting to sell the piece? :D

I was stuck on piece #8 as well.

Recently, I bought my piece for around 200-230k.

Last month or so, I think they were selling for around 190k

so if you wait a bit, I'm pretty sure the price will drop. ^^

I check SunnyNeo since their prices are almost always accurate.

http://www.sunnyneo.com/lab_map_prices.php