Help on Part

n_c

• 2 weeks later...

first of all, happy holidays! :santa:

~make sure you have the correct ammount of neopoints with you, 100x the inflation rate, no more, no less.

~then, make sure when you go to a different shop, you still have the correct ammount of neopoints.

~you can find the current inflation rate (it is different for every shop) right below the shopkeeper.

~it will not be in a special place, just amongst the other items, but when you click it, you dont have to buy it or anything, it sends you to a screen with the constellation on it.

:graduated: hope I helped! :graduated:

thankx! but i aleready have thaT PART COMPLETED... oops... sry, hit the cap button.

first of all, happy holidays! :santa:

~make sure you have the correct ammount of neopoints with you, 100x the inflation rate, no more, no less.

~then, make sure when you go to a different shop, you still have the correct ammount of neopoints.

~you can find the current inflation rate (it is different for every shop) right below the shopkeeper.

~it will not be in a special place, just amongst the other items, but when you click it, you dont have to buy it or anything, it sends you to a screen with the constellation on it.

:graduated: hope I helped! :graduated: