Clannad ~After Story~

flyingeevee

Wow....never in my life have I ever cried so much from an anime :crying_blow:

I made this board mainly to see if anyone else have seen Clannad and if so, cried like I did xD

If you haven't seen it...well....I recommend it :P

If anyone posts, I'll describe what it's about xD

Ohh! I love Clannad. I heard about it from my cousin, who came over for the weekend a while back.

We were talking about it and he told me how he burst out in tears.

Well, he's a pretty 'big' guy, so I couldn't imagine how sad it would be;

We watched it and cried.

It was really sadd. D:

Clannad Plot Summary: Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.

Clannad ~After Story~ Plot Summary:

A sequel to the recently wrapped anime based on the Key Clannad franchise. After Story is a path that opens in the original visual novel after all the other paths have been opened.

Life continues on for Tomoya. A few months have passed since he confessed his love to Nagisa. Now entering the second semester, he continues to meet a variety of different people, expanding his own world in the process. As well, Tomoya and Nagisa's relationship begins to enter a level of intimacy unlike before. Through his relationship with Nagisa, and his various encounters, Tomoya begins to understand the meaning and importance of family. Unfortunately, as Tomoya and Nagisa begin their own family together, they are faced with many hardships and challenges along the way.

Genres: comedy, drama, psychological, romance, supernatural

Themes: moe, school

Clannad was alright for me....but After Story just got to me bad xD

It's actually really nice and I might buy it just to see how my cousins would handle it lolz! (they cry easy from drama)