We need more news.

Matt

Hello one and all.

I would just post this in the "The ALP" topic, but since we haven't had a news post in a while, I thought I might as well make a big deal out of it.

The

donation shop has been restocked!

Thanks to all of those who donated on our previous 'wave' of sand. We're only 300K away from our target. If my maths is correct, this is enough sand to get us past that. Hopefully we won't need more, but we might.

I'm putting more and more sand in the shop, basically cause we ran out quite quickly last time! Thanks you lot.

Now, a quick name of EVERYONE who has donated some amount either through the shop or given us an item (If I've missed you off, tell me or Eric. We'll update the system.):

The_Big_Cheese

Mikey

Keitorin

Lord_Rahl

Samuel

Zakura

hyperknuckles

angelhighlanderiris

teen_astronomer

Arrogance

fashionalien

Flower

animetriplicate

priyanka262

i_eat_socks

viciousdelicious

mangadragon56

waiwai

JhJe

King_James_Blaze

Keiko pwns you all!!!

Buzz

dailyneogirl_

♥ Princess

Kitty

Pablo

Cheesy Morgan

scuandhippi

celticstorm

D1Neo

comicsmaniac

Furry_Curry_Level_3

Hiranmayi

Coxy

webpixie

fishy_luff

Our "mystery donator" is still on top, I believe, in the most amount donated. Can we beat them? We've got quite a few people close to it!

Let's get that Faerie Queen Doll!

A long time ago, this "mystery donator" donated enough to get us that Clawed Shield we have now. That was a hefty amount. A VERY hefty amount. A lot more than you should just give to someone, really. :D

We do... mentally. The way we share the "list" isn't exactly reliable, either. Considering we live half the way around the world from each other, I suppose we can't complain.

Oh, and checking their userlookup, they haven't been on for a long time. :D

• 2 weeks later...