Magma Blaster

maybe but theres not too many 11 iconers out there at the moment. {feels like im going to get thwacked by a battledome staff member for that comment} ok none that are almost like a ylanas blaster >.< and i dont see the price going down i see it going up quickly sense there isnt all that many to begin with.

Well it was just released in the last day so it would be expected for the price to be a little extreme. Just like anything that comes out right away (for example the petpets you made in moltara - they were expensive until everyone finally got the pieces to make them) and the fact that the trophies seemed to be handed out in no identifiable order or awarded for anything we can comprehend what is to say that there won't be a rectification of awarding and that more will appear. I wouldn't worry about it yet is all I mean. If more come out it will go down in price. :)

i got myself a decent deal on one for 1.5m and im lovein it. the icons pearce through the mummys defences. why the mummy? im going for the trophy agenst the mummy. either way i feel that its a cheaper verson of ylanas blaster and totally worth it. id rate it round a 2/4 in power mostly because theres several other items that can do much more then this the problem is the price of said items like sword

--edit--

just realised i didnt compleate my thought

what i was saying was SoS beats this every way from sunday but is more expensive, same with pretty much most of the hidden tower items.