Restocking

Basileos

Hello to all, I just wanted to ask a question about Restockig relating to me. My account will be 1 month old tomorrow afternoon, and because of those pesky age restrictions, I will only be able to see items of 94 rarity or less in Neopian shops. I just achieved my first million, and in an attempt to quickly expand it, I read that restocking was a great way to earn more np. Is it worth it for me to start restock items, even though the most rare and expensive items will not be visible to me?

Eh, I make quite a bit of money restocking common items. You have to know what the price is worth, I personally do cards(which have the odd thing of blues being more profitable then the rarer greens, because of the Faerie quests). And it's not a bad thing to get used to doing haggling and spotting the usual patterns.

It's not the best, then again, super rare items can be hard sellers(still trying to sell a Gourmet food item, it's been up for a month with one offer for a 1/4 of the price.) Smaller items are quicker sellers.