All the Prizes

kells

I was just wondering - are there any other prizes/items to get other than those listed in the TDN plot steps? There's the image of the Roxton plushie, and I've seen talk an an avatar...neither of which I've seen available. Also, were we only allowed to receive one of the 5 prizes for the "Moltara Meltdown" step, or was it just for last night? I tried to go back today, and it now gives me an error, saying that it has been repaired...but when I look at the AotA page, it shows 4 blank squares indicating that I haven't collected all the rewards.

You were able to get all four items from Moltara Meltdown; however, they were only available for a set period of time. The plot is now over and it is impossible to get the items. No avatars or plot completion prizes have been released.

Aw, bummer, I wish I had realized that! Of course, it was just my luck that I didn't think to check until it was too late.

Thanks for letting me know. :)

The roxton plushie is for sale in the NC mall.

I missed the 3 items from the Moltara Meltdown... Was really a too busy time for me to be bothered with playing that game so much.

I was just wondering - are there any other prizes/items to get other than those listed in the TDN plot steps? There's the image of the Roxton plushie, and I've seen talk an an avatar...neither of which I've seen available. Also, were we only allowed to receive one of the 5 prizes for the "Moltara Meltdown" step, or was it just for last night? I tried to go back today, and it now gives me an error, saying that it has been repaired...but when I look at the AotA page, it shows 4 blank squares indicating that I haven't collected all the rewards.

:grrr: This happend to me too. The last four slots in the items showcase are empty! I'm sad i've missed this one. Though it wasn't quite satisfying... More like a mini-plot. ^_^

Are you saying the prizes they changed over a couple days are supposed to go into the slots? I got a fire muffin from the balancing and it didn't show up where the other items are..

The items I have end at the charred wing (for showing up on the main page).. I remember someone emailing TNT about it and they said those types of prizes weren't necessary for completing the plot :S

I really hope that's the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this topic was made weeks before the official prizes were given out. The ones in the (empty) squares on the main AotA page (ie, where the comic is and such) were ones that you got during the plot proper, the items you found while reading the comic, completing the games, etc. The ones that they just awarded out recently - the avatar, the website theme, etc, do not show up in those squares.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on at this point...so confusing!