Needless customization: can it be done?

tenesen

Alright, so I used the tutorial on how to make custom hobbies for my Userlookup, and I was quite satisfied with the results.

I loved it, but then I thought... can this be done with other things...

Like how a lot of things on the Neoboards are drop downs, if you could put custom stuff in there it would be awesome, but I don't know a THING about javascript.

Is there a way we know of to do this or... is there a good place I can learn javascript :P?

Is it even allowed?

Yeah, that would be cool! But Complicated? Hmmm Anyway, did you make your Look-Up? if you did then you could enter it into the UL Spotlight, it's really good.

I tried one way but it ended in a humbling Tisk Tisk :3

You think so? Cools :D, and yes I did make it.

? You can't use javascript on neopets. You can only use html. Even css isn't allowed >.>

-pokes self- I can try to help :3 What do you mean by dropdowns? Do you mean like a hover, and then it lists the links like on the neo links bar?

? You can't use javascript on neopets. You can only use html. Even css isn't allowed >.>

-pokes self- I can try to help :3 What do you mean by dropdowns? Do you mean like a hover, and then it lists the links like on the neo links bar?

Nono, I'm not using javascript on Neopets, did you look at the tutorial? I put the javascript in the addres bar :3

And um... Css is allowed. I'm talking about like the Hobbies dropdowns on the preferences page, but doing a custom version for other things ;)