AOTA... boring? Stimulating? Fun? what?

Sir Toasty

I was just wondering what people 'here' thought of the current plot on Neo. I've heard it's boring, it's to easy, but during the LDP, people complained about it beign to hard which makes me laugh. I admit that the current plot is somewhat of a let-fown, but hey, it's a free retired avatar and site theme and hopefully a nice prize or two that in a couple years will be worth something. We got a new neopain world out of it and hopefully Lutari Island will be unlocked to the public shortly as well.

In my personal opinion, I think the games make it challenging since we are all needing to realize something, Neopets is a 'gaming' site so the games are what make it go if you look at it that way. I find the plot a little easy, but the comic art is nicee I think and since I'm not on a whole lot, I can catch up pretty easily. I have yet to defeat the codebreaker, cave glider and moltara run parts of the game, but cloud raiders took me my first try to get like 1,300 points. I found that game really fun. I love to play it, it's relaxing. I am so close to Cave Glider I can just taste it!

I was just wondering what people 'here' thought of the current plot on Neo. I've heard it's boring, it's to easy, but during the LDP, people complained about it beign to hard which makes me laugh. I admit that the current plot is somewhat of a let-fown, but hey, it's a free retired avatar and site theme and hopefully a nice prize or two that in a couple years will be worth something. We got a new neopain world out of it and hopefully Lutari Island will be unlocked to the public shortly as well.

In my personal opinion, I think the games make it challenging since we are all needing to realize something, Neopets is a 'gaming' site so the games are what make it go if you look at it that way. I find the plot a little easy, but the comic art is nicee I think and since I'm not on a whole lot, I can catch up pretty easily. I have yet to defeat the codebreaker, cave glider and moltara run parts of the game, but cloud raiders took me my first try to get like 1,300 points. I found that game really fun. I love to play it, it's relaxing. I am so close to Cave Glider I can just taste it!

What is the avatar you're talking about? and the site theme?