New one coming through....

Nyssa

Hi everyone :)

Just wanted to say that I'm new here :D. I've used this site for quite a while now.. the dailies page and the plot coverage and I love it!

Umm.. about me. My name is Nyssa, I'm from the Netherlands. I started playing Neopets when I was (I think) about 10 or 11 years old. I'm 18 (and a half! :P) at the moment, so I guess I go way back :P.

Oh yeah and my username is unstoppablepain (yes yes it's HORRIBLE I know...)

Well.. I just felt the need to introduce myself :)

Have a great day!

Actually I don't think the name's too bad, welcome!

Oh, come on. "Unstoppable Pain"? Like I've got some terminal disease that shuts down my organs or something.. :P. I guess I was way too into emo-music =P. But thank you :)

i like your name :P

some sort of darkness in it :)

anyway welcome :D

Thank you :)! And welcome to you too I guess, since you're new too xD (I know chatspeak isn't allowed, but are things like '=P, xD etc. allowed?)

It's a good name because it doesn't have any numbers in it. Names that annoy me are names like 'AFI999999954' or 'Rosie4452'.

Yeah, that's true. The main reason for that is when people start playing Neopets, they have to think of a username that hasn't already been taken. And that is hard. So if you want your username to be "Nyssa", they'll say: "The username Nyssa has already been taken. How about Nyssa1991, Nyssa123, Nyssa18 etc.". And I think that is why there are so many annoying usernames. My first Neopets account was called nyssa_the_best2 :P

Welcome to the forums, and have a verry happy time here, I am manevilus, I like to be called Mane, but it doesnt really matter what you call me. Anyway I hope you have a welcome time here and get to meet as many awesome people as what I have met. If you need anything that I might be able to help with (knowing I am only about 25 days old on neopets) then let me know!

And your username is pretty darn cool in my opinion, I always like thinking of unusual names that can't possibly be taken like Manevilus :).

Welcome to the forums, and have a verry happy time here, I am manevilus, I like to be called Mane, but it doesnt really matter what you call me. Anyway I hope you have a welcome time here and get to meet as many awesome people as what I have met. If you need anything that I might be able to help with (knowing I am only about 25 days old on neopets) then let me know!

And your username is pretty darn cool in my opinion, I always like thinking of unusual names that can't possibly be taken like Manevilus :).

Thank you :) guess my username isn't as bad as I thought then hahah. Yours is cool though!

And are you really 25 days old on Neopets, or is it just a new account? Because when I was new on Neopets I didn't even KNOW I could paint my pets xD. (of course I was 10 years old and I'm guessing that you're not ;p).

Yes, I am really only 25 days old, and no, I am not 10 years old ;) I am actually 26, and as far knowing I could paint my pet, I figured it out when I saw one of the featured pets on the front page. I actually have been pretty lucky so far, I won speckled paintbrush from the tarla random event and I won a 110k petpet on test your strength(got a 65), so I am pretty well off for only being about a month old. I actually am hoping to get a darigan draik at some point hence the creation and saving up on my bank account as well as investing in a few stocks to keep me from spending that money. Right now I would say my total worth SDB and Stocks + Bank included is about 500k. I have been reading TDN since about the first week I was on neopets. I actually didnt join the forums till the 25th, but I am glad I did, its nice to be able to get good help on things. (I also did the altador plot so get the prizes for that which feed my pets sometimes as well)