ETS

August of Lake

Given I've been thinking of asking for lends and also buying some more expensive items(looking at a Draik Transmogrification potion, that's the only Draik color I like), I'm wondering what's easy to sell.

So far, I'm thinking Paint Brushes are that.

Petpet paint brushes?

Secret Lab map pieces?

Gourmet foods? (I have one I picked up that's a 1 million trading post cost)

Stamps?

Books?

I'm thinking morphing potions and Transmogrification potions are not easy to sell. Anything I've missed?

A lot of people ask for baby paint brushes...the price is always pretty standard (like 595k) so neither of you can get ripped off, and I remember when I had one up for trade I got about 5 offers within a minute of posting. It's crazy. Anyway, I would say any paintbrush, some petpet paint brushes but not as much, definitely lab maps, wearables, Nerkmids, and expensive medicine. And anything that you can get an avatar from.

Books usually take awhile to sell, and I'm guessing stamps do too. Not sure about gourmet food.

Some neggs are hard to sell though. I had 6 Scarblade Neggs (about 100k apiece) someone gave me in place of my baby paint brush. I couldn't sell them so eventually offered them to another person for a baby paint brush. I would say stick with paint brushes. Not really petpet paint brushes and secret lab map pieces if you want to be safe.

lAb maps aren't the easiest to sell. But they do sell. And paintbrushes definitely are ETS

I have found that the more expensive ones are the easiest to sell. But maybe i was just lucky. Also i have a habit of canceling the lot and reposting when i get back on. So that could have helped.

I have found that the more expensive ones are the easiest to sell. But maybe i was just lucky. Also i have a habit of canceling the lot and reposting when i get back on. So that could have helped.

I agree, I just sold a Secret Lab piece for 175k yesterday. I put it up for trade and within a minute someone offered...