Plot step. Part 3

Xanza

I hope we don't have to get all the prizes to complete the plot, because I have been absolutely horrible with most of the new game challenges recently, this game included among my failures, and I just don't know if I can reach a 1000 :(

ditto, i am abomiable at the game, i can't get higher then 500, much less 1000, going to have to bribe my bros to play for me :grrr:

O god, I still can't complete this step

I actually posted some tips in another thread, dunno if you've read them or if they're any good :P but to be sure:

Cloud Raiders is an annoying crappy (sorry) game, if you ask me. But here's how to get 1000 points:

- Play the game on LOW quality, so change the URL from "high" to "low"

- Turn sound and music off.

- Click the blue button, next to the red one on the top right corner. This way you won't see any surroundings and it's easier to see your drawing line.

- Try to draw continues lines for your ship rather than just staying over or under it.

- Try to get as many points as you can in the first level. Something around 400-500 is best.

- You actually get points for bumping into an enemy, but it's not reccomended.

- You can click on the bullets of a pirate ship to make it go away, so you won't get hit.

Took me a few times though.

GAWDS, i keep dying before 1000, after like the 18th time, i finally got 975 before i died CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! AGHHH... and the next turn i got 950, AH! affter that i kept dying at 700ish for a few turns...i have given up [AT THE MOMENT] and will try again tommorow, but this game is a serious pain in the neck!