And another newbie

VelvetBat

Hi there,

I am VelvetBat and I am new to these forums. I started playing neopets somewhere around 2001, but my first account got frozen because I felt for a scammer. (I was too young and naïve to notice).

My newest neopets account is VelvetBat, which is also my current main account. I have been visiting the The Daily Neopets website for about a year and now decided to join the forums too. :)

Hello! (: i am a newbie to the forums, and i've been playing neopets since early 2008! my neopets username is celenex3 and my name, of course, is celene (:

i have also been using TDN's website for over a year, and have also, decided to join the forums too (:

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums. :) So, are you an avatar hunter? Or more interested in games and whatnot?

About a year ago, the battledome started to be my new goal. I first trained my mutant kougra a bit, but I am now concentrating on training my darigan ixi. :)

But I am doing a bit of everything actually. I collect the more easy to get avatars, play several games, and so on. :)