The Wishing Well

Strawberri

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 50 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets

And I only started wishing 2 days ago! :D Thanks for the advice Meghan!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 50 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets

And I only started wishing 2 days ago! :D Thanks for the advice Meghan!

Yay! I'm so happy to see other people benefiting from the wondrous Wishing Well. :)

Keep making wishes and don't give up!

Did you donate once per day? I still didn't get anything yet =( so sad

Well, I actually donated 200nps a day (4 times of 50np). Which wasn't really a big deal (considering I only just pull the lever of doom 8 times, instead of 10. :P) but I was quite surprised when TNT made my wish come true so quickly! (At first I thought they were neomailing me to follow up on my NT submission. xD)

I should also give you again the advice to not give up! Meghan's tips really did the trick for me too. :)

Well, I actually donated 200nps a day (4 times of 50np). Which wasn't really a big deal (considering I only just pull the lever of doom 8 times, instead of 10. :P) but I was quite surprised when TNT made my wish come true so quickly! (At first I thought they were neomailing me to follow up on my NT submission. xD)

I should also give you again the advice to not give up! Meghan's tips really did the trick for me too. :)

Did you make all four wishes at the same time, or spread them out throughout the day?

There was the following question posted in the editorial of the NT this week, concerning the Wishing Well.

Hey TNT, I have a question for you. As I was going to the Wishing Well the other day I wondered if you could make a wish more than once a day, so I tried it. To my surprise, you could! Therefore, my question is: how many times can you wish at the Wishing Well per day? ~rich_homies_6548

We think that depends on however many Neopoints you have in your pocket. :)

Personally, I don't recommend spending all of your neopoints on wishing, but it's interesting to know that you can wish as often as you want to.

Starting to do this again, since I never had any luck and thought it was a waste of time. But seeing all these posts from you people who have gotten your wish, makes me have more faith that I will get my wish too. Good luck to all you who are wishing and good job if your wish has come true :)

~parisdirt

Date

(y-m-d) Username Got a...

2009-11-11 lavigne87 Snorkle Snout

2009-11-11 mandii_moore Bag of Peanuts

2009-11-11 lazycrazykitten Snorkle Snout

2009-11-11 timoth0 Cactopus Cream

This is the second wish I've had granted!!!! This time it only took 4 days, I wished about once or twice a day, 50 np each.