^<v Game

Revenge

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Uhm... I really hate eating, but any Asian food is best. I can never decide which country though, cause I love all the ones I've tried.

< That being said, I've only tried what's available here, which are Vietnamese, Thai, Korean (I have a TON of Korean friends), Japanese (I have a TON of Japanese family), Chinese (I've been to Seattle many times and have had a few Chinese friends) and Filipino (I also have a ton of Filipino family).

vDo you enjoy eating?

EDIT: ....Now that I think about it, did you mean food group like off the pyramid? Hahaha. Cause if that's the case I don't have a favorite. They're all equally bad and good.

^ Sure do! People would be surprised by the amount of techno/trance artists I know xD

< *youtubes Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and saves to watch later on* ^~^

v Any German songs you would recommend? *loves to listen to different languages through music*

^ Oh man...um........mks Melody From Heaven by DJ Contacreast and Nessaja by Scooter are some of my many favs xD and to answer the other question, I just cleaned it today =X

< I love music way too much...I listen to almost anything but country xD

v Ever played Sonic the Hedgehog? 8D