Chapter 3 of Atlas of the Ancients!

Jenny ^_^

Chapter 3 of the Atlas of the Ancients plot has recently been released. The NC Challenge portion of the plot is finally starting, click here to check it out, and buy your ticket here!

For information on the newest step, check out our intensive plot coverage!

Frontpage Marquee

atlas_of_the_ancients_ch3.jpg

aota-ch3.jpg

ch-3.jpg

Be sure to stay up-to-date on the latest plot happenings with TDN's coverage by clicking the sweet banner! Also, if you want a sneak peek at the next 2 comics you should click here.

atlas-1.jpg

I only clicked on The king, Jerdana and then Siyana. Someone on the Neo boards said to have the map in your inventory, click on those three in that order and you get the item. I can't verify if you need the map or not, but I did what she told me to and it worked

Thanks for letting us know!

Now, I don't mean to complain, since we're lucky to have a plot at all, but this is just like Petpet Park.

Just reading comics and clicking around for the whole plot, from what I expect. There's no way TNT will pay real attention to the plot steps or fit them in properly with a NC Challenge going on.

Well, I mean, I'm glad to have a plot and all... but it's just a bunch of little clicks of the mouse to me. I'm kind of disappointed with TNT, I wanted a plot, but I expected more than I got. :(

Well, now to wait for Chapter 4.

It's too early to get disappointed yet; we've just gotten started... And I thought it was 600 NC per challenge and I was thinking to myself, "You want me to pay 24 bucks for a stupid game?;;" but if all four challenges are covered by 600 NC, I might buy a cash card. I'll have to think about it. ^_^;;

The new step didn't work for me when I clicked on Siyana first, and then clicked on all others and then clicked Siyana again... I refreshed and tried again, and it worked the second time.

Well that was short >.>

Anyone else notice the continuation error between comic one and two? What the hell.

Yeah I thought that too! Technically it doesn't say that their ship crashed, but it sure looked like they went down in the storm, then suddenly they're using it again.

Not to mention the whole fleeing from a crazy cave monster on a random island to "oh look we are in Altador and we don't have anything to say on the subject."

Still all this talk about storms and weather does make me hopeful that this ends in the opening of Lutari Island, since right now it is closed due to "terrible storms."

Im not sure why, but I have a feeling the steps are bigger than what people are finding.

Why would TNT leave it a week for people to click a page for a item.

Why are the comics suddenly jumping arounds.

I wouldn't be surprised when the neopets solution comes out at the end, everyone may be missing a few steps.

Im not sure why, but I have a feeling the steps are bigger than what people are finding.

Why would TNT leave it a week for people to click a page for a item.

Why are the comics suddenly jumping arounds.

I wouldn't be surprised when the neopets solution comes out at the end, everyone may be missing a few steps.

I doubt that, really...remember the FAQ said it would be a prize for each step. Chapter 2 didn't have a step because it didn't lead on to any kind of quest. We got the prizes for chapters 1 & 3, so yeah...

I'm not really going to get my hopes up, but it would be great if the plot turned out better later on...I mean, in the RoS plot, the first and second steps were a series of tubes and a decoding step. For the Petpet Park, the first step was a maze and the second step was rotating an orb. For this plot...the first step is click. Second step is click click click. Kinda disappointing, if you know what I mean....