Weirdest random event ever

reallycooldog

My weirdest random event was the broken RE, where the picture is broken and there's no text at all except 'Something Has Happened!'. :)

I think it's the raining mortogs RE, when all of a sudden mortogs are falling from the top of the screen. That and the one where there is an earthquake and it shakes the screen from side to side. Those two are just so odd...

Hahaha! I didn't know that there were animations that went along with those events! They must not work with my browser settings.

Hmm... Weirdest RE? I don't know. I've seen tons of REs, but I can't remember all of them. I had a really annoying RE the other day, which turned my active pet invisible, but I wouldn't call it weird.

I think it's the raining mortogs RE, when all of a sudden mortogs are falling from the top of the screen. That and the one where there is an earthquake and it shakes the screen from side to side. Those two are just so odd...

Haha that sounds like a funny one! I want that one... I have only gotten the earthquake one, which scared me at first when it happened...

I jsu got a ghost stealing from me and as I dint have any NPs I have a -40 *LOL*.
I've gotten that once before too xD; I think i took a screenshot of it, but it was years and years ago...

oh wow i never knew random events with animations existed... *wishes to get one*

although its never happened to me, i think Boochi is very random and weird... why baby? why not island or chocolate or zombie or random colour? :S

the weirdest one thats happened (though by far not the most original) was sloth firing his whatsit gun at me and turning my plushie desert pb into sludge :(

I've gotten the raining and the earthquake one but I had no animations. :( And my weirdest one was um...this isn't really weird, but it seemed cool to me. I got my gold trophy in Snow Wars and I got a potion from Sloth. :D

• 4 years later...

It rains mortogs but you don't pick one up in all that fuss? Such a shame...

Didn't realize how old this post was o.O My apologies.

Edited by Ranaki