Help on altador plot.. kind of

Vixensykerd

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place!

I'm having trouble with the second to last constallation in the Altador plot (stay with me...), I know what to do and have done all the steps and can find the constellation, but it won't let me submit it - (it says "sumbit" then it says it doesn't match up with any constellations in the system). Somebody told me to contact TNT (as this is a common problem), but how? There isn't a "feedback" or "report a bug" link for the page and I try to look through the site but I get a little lost...

So, in short, who do I contact to complain :P?

Thanks! Vix xx

I have had problem after problem with the altador plot, I've given up. One idea is to ensure that you have clicked continue on allprevious stepsleading up to the constellation in that level, eg, Lenny, Janitor & Astronomy Club. Click on all individual stars first, then connect them last. Don't connect as you go, the telescope should make a clunking noise when you've got it.

As for me, the plot is stuffed, I've lost my spectral minethus - it has evaporated of all things. So there goes all chances of finishing it, and Neopets will not help whatsoever :crying_blow: