Help with Neopets and Opera

Masaryk

My cat stomped all over my keyboard to be annoying. Well, he accomplished that quite well. Somehow, he disabled my ability to do buy items in shops, visit the Snowager, poke the Meteor with a stick, etc. Every time I try to do one of these things, I get the following error message:

Error: You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly.

I can't seem to figure out what's been changed that isn't allowing me to access content on the site. This problem only applies to Opera; Neo works fine in FF. Can anyone help me sort this out?

Ugh. That's such a pain, but it will work. I was hoping that someone here was just a little more familiar with the inner workings of Opera than I am, so that I wouldn't have to do something so drastic. I'll wait it out a bit longer and see what else I can try before doing that.

EDIT: I finally figured out which setting had been changed that was causing the problem. It was a network setting in Opera. It took me a good couple of hours to figure it out, but at least I didn't have to blow it away and reinstall.