shell

Just so you know, I joined a while ago but was only active for a couple weeks... now 6 months have gone by so please consider me a newish member who still asks silly questions!

I joined mainly for the avatar lending program, as I love collecting avatars but by no means have enough to really buy/trade everything I need to get most of them. (So I *love* the program you guys have set up!!)

I would, however, like to contribute what I can by donating... I seem to recall there are often funds donated to getting something for a certain avatar? I can't contribute much but, since I will be taking advantage of all TDN has to offer I would like to donate what I can. I cannot, however, find where to donate! I have looked around the site but was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Yep the donation shop is located here: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp

You can also help by sending them sand to sell!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.