The Disc

Guest �strophysicist

((Wait, shouldn't we wait for Keiko? It's like she's dissappeared! I can't bear it!))

Sparky landed on a dirty green planetoid in front of an immense structure with Flood warriors constantly going in and out. I'm glad I'm still disguised! "Well, here goes." Sparky entered the building cautiosly. She entered a large room that took up the whole building. At the other end of the room sat a large throne made of humans. The thing on the throne looked like a twisted Flood warrior alien. The walls were floating sheets of see-through HyperMateriaGlass. The effect made the room look like it was floating. In the center was crowd of women and children, they were being forced in a line to approach the thing on the throne. A woman was at the front of the line cowering pitifully over her kids. "No! Don't take them!" She cried. "They only children!" The thing made a sound like it was laughing, "Silly human, the Flood has begun and I will kill your children!" two Flood spores came over they children and infected them. The woman was seized by a Flood warrior and was taken away. The whole thing scared Sparky out of her wits.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Disc stopped next to an enormous structure that dwarfed the Disc five times. The Disc was maneuvered inside the structure, which looked like a ring world. Water, continents, and clouds layered the inside. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

"Well here it is, Halo." said Nemo quietly to himself, "Contact the Mecronians, tell them we are here."

((Okay, well, I've been busy and forgetful I read all the posts I missed, so Im caught up. I just dont know how to get back in this with an explanation....where am I? the Disc or where ever?))

((Okay....I'll be there then. lol xDDDD))

Saria looked through the window. What is this place? Some strange aliens started coming through the ship. Saria opened a hatch and crawled into it and closed it. Hiding seemed ideal.

Suddenly more and more Flood warriors were appearing on the Disc

"You all take care of them here, I will go down to Halo and try to activate it. I hope the galaxy can recover from what I am about to do." said Nemo, disappearing in the yellow teleportion beam the Disc was known for, unlike the white beam the human PortaPods are known for.

The Halo was heavily infested with Flood. And they had Nemo surrounded.

"I've been waiting for you all. EAT ENERGY SWORD PARASITES!" shouted Nemo, taking out two small pods in his two hands. With a press of a button, they both emitted a beam of electrical and plasmatic energy. Nemo began slicing the Flood to pieces.

((The Disc went to the Halo, which is where Nemo is now. The Halo is out of the wars of the humans and the Flood. But the Flood have found the Halo, and are trying to disable it before it can be activated. If Halo is activated the Flood will be left to starve, without the food that keeps them alive.))

((I have posted what the Halo is, read back if you are confused.))

Saria heard something. Of course! Cellchips! Sparky, where are you? I'm still aboard the disc. It's scary here...I'm hiding inside the wiring of the ship.

i would, except there is no room to move and the flood are on the ship! Are we on the same planet?

Info on where the Disc is:

The current location of the Disc is orbit around the Halo, which is orbiting around a gas super giant planet. The planet orbits a small white star, which orbits a black hole near the outer rim of the Milky Way galaxy.

Info on what the Flood are:

The Flood is an incredibly stupid and barbaric alien life form. The only reason the species exists is due to their rapid use of reproduction. They reproduce by parasitic means, they are originally small squid like creatures that are called Spore. The Spore forces it way into the neck of another sentient life form and controls it, at this stage it is called a Flood Warrior. The body is mutated and controlled by the spore that has forced itself into the body. The spore is visible in the chest area, therefore making the chest the most vulnerable part of the body. The head, arms, and legs could be blown clean off, but as long as the Spore is still attached to the neck it is still alive.

Info on the Flood's home planet:

In truth, it isn't the Flood's home planet. The dull gray, horrific scenery was once a beautiful green and blue planet like Earth. But the Flood arrived in an ancient alien craft nearly 100,000 Earth years ago. They manipulated the atmosphere to the point it was poisonous if breathed for too long and the planet died.

Info on the Flood's self-proclaimed 'leader':

The gigantic creature goes by the name, 'Gravemind'. It's body looks like a mutated flower, but the bud is its face and it is implanted in the ground. Its limbs are massive tentacles and has a profound sense of wisdom and remorse. It could stare down a Brontosaurous and still pick it up like a toy. The flood worship the Gravemind mainly because it has been on the planet since the first Flood have been multiplying. The Gravemind is immortal, mainly because of its life nearly at 100,000 years and growing older. The tentacles of the Gravemind can stretch for miles and allow it to detect any anomalies around the planet. Allowing the Flood to be prepared for any invasion, but it wouldn't be smart to attack the Flood on the home world.

The Gravemind quickly detected Sparky's conversation and wrapped one of its tentacles around her and brought her up to its face.

"The one you call Nemo," it paused every few words to snort loudly, obviously its breathing method, "He is... about to activate... the Halo... Halo is a super weapon... designed for one thing... and one thing... only. You may believe Halo can destroy the Flood... Its time you hear the truth... Halo doesn't kill flood... it kills their food... Humans, Trastinalines, whatever... you are all equally edible... The only way to stop the Flood... is to starve them to death... which is exactly what Halo is designed to do... Wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life..."

((PS, no sudden teleportations away from the Gravemind. This conversation is important.))

Guest Tyrant Tyler

"There is still time to stop the key from turning... but first it must be found. Nemo does not know where the key is... this gives us time. I give you a choice... go and stop Nemo... and the galaxy's life shall be spared by Halo's wrath... but the Flood will slowly consume what it can... or you could not stop Halo... then the galaxy will be rid of life... and the Flood shall starve then die... Make your choice now!" grunted the enormous Gravemind.

Sparky was under pressure that can't be put in words, If I don't do anything, Nemo will wipeout the entire galaxy! But if I go then the Flood will slowly wipeout the entire galaxy anyway! Either way, both things spell total doom! But if the Halo wipes out the Flood, no. He would have thought of that, or would he? "I'm leaving. Where exactly is Halo?" Sparky had made her choice.

Guest Tyrant Tyler

"Halo lies on the outer rim... the Trastinalines made sure that it could not be reached by any form of teleportation... Only lightspeed craft can safely make the journey... The dangers of the black hole... make the craft the only logical choice."

Sparky studied Gravemind for a few more seconds, her eyes traveling down to the hard to ignore bulge on his chest, his spore. How do I do this? I'm pretty sure that he's the center of the Flood. "One more question, since I seem pretty powerless right now, are you the basic powersource of the Flood? I mean, if you 'died' would the whole Flood run lifeless?"

Guest Tyrant Tyler

"I am not, the Flood is a parasite... I am not their leader... Nor would they care if I died... You actually thought it would be that easy?... The Flood is not an intelligence... they run on the basic instincts of all lifeforms... preservation and the multiplication of the species... And don't get that idea in your mind... the Flood doesn't attack you because I am protecting you... If I were to die, they would turn hostile... against you. And you wouldn't stand a chance... To the south, there is a Trastinaline craft... more than capable of delivering you to Halo... I leave the choice to you... Stop halo, or activate it... remember, either way... Sentients will not survive."