Eyrieki not at 1000 tomb for me?

zhao

I clicked the doors, and it just reloaded the same page. The doors are grey colored. How can I find Eyrieki? Thanks.

there's also no arrow on the sides... just 2 grey doors on left and right. with 3 passage in middle.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Battlepedia / Battledome Chat' .

Hm.

This is very odd. Nobody has been able to get him in the past week.

I doubt he's retired though. I got him last weekend.

If any more info comes in, then I'll update the DoN guide on the BP.

Hm.

This is very odd. Nobody has been able to get him in the past week.

I doubt he's retired though. I got him last weekend.

If any more info comes in, then I'll update the DoN guide on the BP.

oh so its not just me.

and i definitely dont have him

Dunno why this isin the help section andnotin the BD section, but anywho.

I had to get him from the tombs due to my new account, which was made 5 days ago. That's this week. I have him, so there doesn't seem to be any problem with him. You sure you clicked an coloured door?

I got him on my side by clicking on a coloured door, so I'm pretty sure that it's how you do it.

If anyone else could confirm, I've run out of side accounts. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i clicked each door like 10 times alraedy, i never get anything. it just reloads the page. i tried this in firefox, IE, chrome, opera so its not a browser issue. and i checked my 1 P battledome list and hes definitely not on there

i clicked each door like 10 times alraedy, i never get anything. it just reloads the page. i tried this in firefox, IE, chrome, opera so its not a browser issue. and i checked my 1 P battledome list and hes definitely not on there

I just watched somebody else do this with a new account, and it still let them explore (and they got Eyrieki). However, my account does the same thing as yours. Endless reloading of the same screen. I wonder if it has to do with my already having finished the plot?

Well, it sounds like clearing your browser's cache might just help to resolve this. :yes:

Well, it sounds like clearing your browser's cache might just help to resolve this. :yes:

It will even do this on all systems, all browsers, across multiple platforms. It gives the same result on IE with a cleared cache, Firefox with a cleared cache, a freshly installed version of Opera, or Safari on the iPhone which has never been used to access Neopets until now. I wish it were as easy as clearing the cache. If it were, I would have gotten Eyrieki many months ago.

I just wish that sending in a bug report had gotten a response for me, or for anyone else who has run into this problem.

That is... painful. <_< I guess all you can do is keep submitting bug reports to TNT and hope one of them gets through.

They must have had some crazy good maze-makers working on that tomb...

Yeah, like it's been said, you press any colored door (read as any other door than those black doors). If this does not wwork, please provide me an screenie where you point out the door you click. If it doesn't work, I'll run a few tests.

I took some screenshots and PM'd you a link.