Part 13 - The Protector.

laurenftw

So, my water plant level completed itself. Basically I did nothing, went to attempt it this evening (First attempt also) and found I was immediately taken to the 'congratulations' page. So decided 'Oh well, saves me doing it', and continued to find this message after clicking on the stone wall at the quarry: "The spectral Minitheus seems to have evaporated."

Evaporated where?! I had it before the water plant, now it's gone. Very odd. Anybody else having this issue?

I can't complete the plot without it, the stones above the statue are indicating that the constellation has been done, but it hasn't been, and it wont detect the constellation obv. because I haven't clicked on the spectral Minitheus. In conclusion, I can't complete Altador because Neopets has made a boo boo.

Edit: It's a week later since I messaged Neopets staff regarding this, and they are unwilling to help me. It's no stuff up of mine, most likely theirs. Has anybody else had this problem?