Donate to TDN avatar lending

Vixensykerd

I just brought something for the first time from TDN's donation shop (for the lending program). Do they prefere it if you give the sand back? As I have no use for it, but at the same time if they really DON'T want it back I don't want to be annoying... lol...

Thanks,

VixenSykerd

I always return my sand. I have no use for it, and I recall Izzy once saying something about not enjoying having to shop for more sand for the donation shop.

I always send my sand back... I also recall Izzy saying something about not liking to get the sand herself. ;)

I was planning to start donating 2000np on a regular basis, but then I got hacked... I think that when I have more np to spare I'll start donating again.

I usually make about 50k a day by gameing, i can spare a bit here and there xD it would help keep my bank with even numbers.

Wow i can only stand to play games until maybe 20k if that. I try to donate when i don't have a huge goal in mind but i always seem to have something big i want.

I'm saving for lap maps, I only need 2 more pieces (ekk! :) ) but once I've done that I'm gonna donate more regularly - my goals after that are so massive (like the Adam avatar) a few thousand neopoints here or there won't be so bad.

Wow i can only stand to play games until maybe 20k if that. I try to donate when i don't have a huge goal in mind but i always seem to have something big i want.

Me too. I used to be able to earn 30K, but after they've adjusted the NP ratio, I can barely stand to play 10K to 15K. 50K is amazing!

I would think sending the sand back would make sense, since they'd constantly need sand for donations... I really need to start donating, too, after I reach my current goal...

Haha similar conundrum- I have many large goals but figure 1k here or there is not so much! (just donated a bit)

I like donating to things every now and then in small increments, so I can donate more but don't feel like I'm setting myself back from my goal.

Wow, I can't even earn 3k with games before getting bored! 50/20k... :O

Well since the original question for this topic has already been answered, I think its safe to lock this topic now. :)

Questions referring to the ALP can usually be directed to this topic, so that Izzy and Ashley can reply sooner, most likely. ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.