Need help with Esophogar's Quest

Kyra Trebon

I looked but couldn't find an already pinned thread for things like this. Feel free to move it if I've put it into the wrong section..

Anyways, does anyone know where I can get a Eliv Thade Wrap? I need one for the quest (I'm aiming for the Brain Tree quest).

i would suggest finding the tradeing post, and trying to locate one on there, i beat the brain tree, the esophogar, and edena's quests today and the total amount it cost me was 92k when it was all set and done T-T so dont get discouraged they made it specifically so they ask for extremely hard to get items.

I looked but couldn't find an already pinned thread for things like this. Feel free to move it if I've put it into the wrong section..

Anyways, does anyone know where I can get a Eliv Thade Wrap? I need one for the quest (I'm aiming for the Brain Tree quest).

Lot 338850231: | Owned by psychopathicfreak240 | Report this lot

Eliv Thade Wrap [Rare - r87]

The Wishlist of psychopathicfreak240: 500k?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 338723230: | Owned by vampyrdom | Report this lot

Eliv Thade Wrap [Rare - r87]

The Wishlist of vampyrdom: none