Aisha Scallywag Avatar

Apollo

Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of trouble getting this avatar. I have dug for buried treasure every day for a few months and still don't have the avatar. Is this random avatar known to be difficult to get, or am I just having a run of bad luck? Also to those who have won the avatar, at which page is it awarded? The pick a square page, or the outcome page?

Thanks in advance,

Apollo ^_^

I've been trying for this avatar every day during my dailies... and with no luck either. I usually get nothing from there.

It is a 'random' avatar, just keep on trying. ;)

Best that I've ever gotten was 2k. :/

From what I've seen, you get the avatar through the outcome page.

It's a random avatar. xD The most annoying of all to get. I've been trying, too.

You just have to keep trying everyday until you get it. Takes a while, but it'll be worth it.

As for your second question, I can't answer that, as I have never gotten it.

EDIT: Steph ninja'd me. Listen to her.

I heard that it's randomly awarded whenever you actually do something (one person claims to have gotten it when she got the 200 nps prize!)

So it's just all about luck whenever you do win a prize. I think you'll see it when you get whatever prize you got and it would be there randomly....not 100% sure though since I'm still trying to get it and I won 20,000 nps like 3 days ago with no avvie xD