Secrets Of The Money Tree

FutureTXTurkey

Hey, first of all, sorry for necro-ing this thread, but considering the circumstances I really had to.

So ever since reading FTX's article, I've made money tree part of my daily routine (grab 10 items, rinse and repeat everyday). Well just less than 2 minutes ago, I picked up a blue urapa bead from the money tree. It's now sitting in my gallery, and I just wanted to thank FTX and give a testimonial since you've just made me 500k, easily.

THANK YOU!

I just submitted this article about The Money Tree to The Neopian Times. Let me know what you think of it. All comments are welcome.

I like the article as a whole. It was very informative and well thought out. I probably won't test your methods, since I'm horrible at restocking (just not quick enough), but I did learn a lot. However, I did find one more word that was used incorrectly. The word you used was patients, as in 'patients at a hospital', but what you should have used was patience. It's the only error I caught, but I'll be sure to read it over again more carefully to see if I find anything else. Good luck with getting it published.

• 1 month later...

So I don't mean to bump and old topic, but I just figured it was better to post in this old one then create a new one.

I noticed that I now have the Neopian Times Trophy, but I still see no sign of my article being in the Neopian Times? People who have been in the times, is there a lag time between when trophies get rewarded and when articles are actually displayed? Or is this a glitch? And if it is a glitch do I report it? It's all a little confusing.

I'm really excited though. I really hope this means they accepted my article. I have wanted that trophy, almost more than any other trophy,for a long time. I would like to actually see my article in the Times though, surely they don't give out the trophy without actually posting your article, right?

p.s. Thanks to everyone for your help and support! I'm so glad that it sounds like some of you have found this article helpful already. Don't forget to give back!

Tnt doesnt worry about minor errors like that.

I submitted an article (for fun), almost a month later, they said:

your article has been considered to be posted in the neopian times.

Then another month after that went by and it was finally in.

I looked at it recently, i notice MANY errors.

So don't worry about it.

The Neopian Times is only published every Friday, not as soon as anyone's submission is accepted. (that would be pretty hectic! xD) If you've received your trophy, it'll appear this week. :) I got the 4x Neopian Times trophy after my series was accepted, and I had to wait four weeks to see it all appear.

It's really good. I wish I had your writing skills. ^_^ It's really good for people who are just starting to. Good luck getting in! :D