Need Real life help

Viridian

Hello TDN members!

I've been around on neopets for a while now and I would like to get my hands on a red or orange kougra with a keyquest code so that I can use that figure instead of abigail. Naturally I cannot buy anything in this silly country so I'd like to poke all members from the USA or Canada. Are there any Kougra plushies(or toys) available and is anyone willingly to buy them for me? I know it sounds a bit silly but I'd really love to have one!

If I'd buy through shops they'd ship it with UPS and my country asks like waay too much income money for it. If I'd buy a plush for $10 it would cost me a total of 40 euros or something... Really terrible.

If anyone wants to do it, I'd be ever thankful!

(Hopefully this is the right section of the forum, it could be in so many places)

I'd be willing to look around, I intend to go to my local Toys R Us tomorrow anyway to pick up an NC card. Red or orange kougra you say? Do you have a preference?

We do have the plushies in Canada, but they're harder to find, and there aren't as many to pick from. I might be able to find you a Yellow Kougra. I'll try going to Zellers after work today, but they haven't had new stock in ages!

Well red or orange are my preferences. I would love any kind of kougra, to be honest. But if you find either of those, just one of them is fine :)

If either of you sees something, please let me know!

Thanks for the tip masaryk!

So Zellers, eh? ;)

Now I just need to figure out where to find a zellers. Are the Neopets just in the toy section?

We do have the plushies in Canada, but they're harder to find, and there aren't as many to pick from. I might be able to find you a Yellow Kougra. I'll try going to Zellers after work today, but they haven't had new stock in ages!

I struck out on finding a Kougra. My Zellers store got the plushies in time for Christmas last year, so there were only a couple left, and most of them were missing their tags. Maybe they'll get more in a month or two...

Also, did you want the actual plushie or just the Virtual Prize Code?

I struck out on finding a Kougra. My Zellers store got the plushies in time for Christmas last year, so there were only a couple left, and most of them were missing their tags. Maybe they'll get more in a month or two...

I'd prefer both. I really do enjoy playing keyquest and if I could play that with a kougra that'd be awesome. Though if all the tags are ripped off I understand that'll be a problem.

Hopefully, someone else will be able to find what you are looking for. I'll keep my eyes open, though, in case more plushies are released in the upcoming holiday shopping season.

I know how you feel its SO hard to get merchandise here in Canada, Ive only ever seen the mini keyquest plushies so far, and they were like $10 I think... a little pricey. Luckily a very generous person gave me their space faerie code, so I'll be able to obtain the avatar! :D

Good luck getting your plushie, I hope it works out for you!

It's just the space faerie challenger that I want.. so I'll have a plushie to give away when I finally find a neopet toy in zellers :)