Talasmin Beads

wolfen

I bought most of mine when this person sold lot and lots of beads at his shop, bringing all other shop's prices down, too. Now I wish I bought more back then since they're so expensive... ^_^

I think beads are fun in that they might increase random events. It's always good to see the NP you earn randomly increase and I'm pretty sure my random events increased (though not by much XD)

I myself have 3 green, all yellow, all blue, and three red. {missing both red and green matu}

ever sense that ldpb XD {still cant beleave i sniped that for 300np} i got myself the beads and ive been haveing a lot of random events. anyone ever considered if the red ones makes it easyer to find the ""hidden"" challangers?

I think the beads are definitely worth it if you can get them at a reasonable price. They're fun, and increase in random events or neopoints are always good. However, I don't think they're worth it if they're overpriced... (Like those 1mil+ beads. That's ridiculous!)