Talasmin Beads

wolfen

I have one green and one yellow :) really changed on how I play on neopets!

The more you have, the better!

The green beads increase your neopoints a bit when you play games at random times.

The red beads at times give you discounts when you buy from a Neopian store.

The yellow and blue are not verified yet...but I noticed my yellow bead increased RE's for me so who knows.

I hear ya there. I think the whole idea and theme is awsome. Not to mention the Talasmin and beads

---

Yea I know ay...its a shame the net on a mobile is so expensive.

Aw gutted! I've only taken part in the Altador one lol. My account's just 20 months...at leats I'm not so much of a noob anymore =D

Oh haha. I just figuired it was a shortening of the word ^^. My mistake. So I'm guessing noob is just like an idiot xD

Oh...Ok haha.

So basically you thought I should know not knowing I already knew thus I told you I knew, but you didnt know that so all in all, we really dont know quite what we're talking about so in the end we are more confused than when we began?

Er yes?

There was totally a post about this before, so I'm going to use my old response! :P

Lutari Talisman Information:

If you possess one of the mysterious Lutari Island beads, you can place it on your own Lutari Talisman.

The more beads you have, the stronger your Talisman's effects! (as far as I know you can only look at your own talisman, when you click on someone elses via their profile it just takes you back to yours)

There are 5 types of beads: (in each of the 4 colours for a total of 20 beads in all)

Ranaka

Matu

Oranu

Urapa

*Tongi

*Tongi beads cannot be bought. They are the first four beads automatically added to your talisman for your first four referrals

And each bead has 4 types of color: red, yellow, blue and green.

Now no one knows what they do for SURE, but its said that they stand for different things

Blue = Diplomacy

Green = Luck

Red = Strength

Yellow = Speed

Also something to keep in mind - once a bead is attached to your talisman it cannot be removed (much like stamps).

Right now, the beads can only be obtained by referring a friend who then signs up for Neopets Mobile, via Random Events as you explore Neopia, and other ways that have yet to be discovered. This cannot be done outside of the USA, so you won't be able to get it unless you buy it via auction, shop wiz or trading.

So most of the guides available online contradict eachother, but this is my belief:

The Reds and Green beads are/can be pretty expensive. Most of the blue and yellow beads are buyable.

Green is attributed to game increase payout (10, 25, 50, 75, 100%). - i have 2 green and see a 25% increase in payout

Red is main shop discounts, increments of 2%.

Blue/Yellow have no concretely known use (and possible other uses for the other ones can't be concretely linked).

Here is a good place to gauge the price to pay for beads.

http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=show_items&a...20&prices=1

It helped me when I got them.

I have 4 green and 4 red and 3 yellow and 3 blue. I wouldn't recommend the yellow or blue (unless you buy from shops a lot) because most of my NP's come from the green or red beads that help me get score boosts in games. The addition of yellow and blue didn't do much for me.

Good luck!