I need help

KarineM

Don`t know what happen but since 23 I don`t have any picture on neopets. I don`t see my trophy, I don`t see the picture of what I have to sell in shop I cannot feed my neopets cause I cannot click on it, and I cannot play game. I did have mozilla firefox I download adobe as new and java as new cause I did have before I cannot load the game at all so I reboot I try everything but I cannot see nothing I can send mail cause I don`t have anything up like the mail etc etc. when somebody sending mail to me I see his name at left corner can you help me is it a bug with neopet like I came each time to make my daily I see but just words no picture exemple, whell of fortune etc. etc. hope you can help me please. But what I don`t understand web is working good for me but neopets is not working good at all since 2 days please help me

This happened to me not that long ago. (We were switching to the trial version of windows 7). Pretty much what i did was just reinstalled java and everything worked fine. Maybe try that again? I hope it works out. Does it only happen in firefox or is it happening in all your browsers?

This happened to me not that long ago. (We were switching to the trial version of windows 7). Pretty much what i did was just reinstalled java and everything worked fine. Maybe try that again? I hope it works out. Does it only happen in firefox or is it happening in all your browsers?

I cannot play the game on explorer and firefox I don`t see anything but firefox works good on other page except all neopets

like the dailies here I see just the text but not the picture

I think it sounds like a Java problem. If you continue to have difficulty, perhaps go to your preference panel and change it from Flash to HTML for a bit, then change it back when you think your browser can handle it. Another thing to do (which is always a good thing) would be to go clear your cookies. Hope this helps!

- Apollo ^_^